The ease of covid-19 restrictions means that we have now re-opened. Prior to the re-opening, the LTA confirmed the following:
Outdoor tennis courts will be able to open from 29th March. This will mean recreational tennis will be able to resume, including singles and doubles social play, 1:1 coaching and formally organised activity for groups, including group coaching.
Rules were eased further with the introdction of step 3 of the Government’s roadmap on 19th May 2021.
That said, there are still rules in place and anyone using the facilities at Bubwith Tennis Club is expected to follow them for their safety and the safety of others:
- Rule of 30 applies to social play (singles and doubles)
- Coaching permitted – safe max size subject to the venue
- Social distancing to be maintained before, during and after all tennis activity
- Spectating is permitted – but numbers limited subject to the venue
- The clubhouse can be used but face masks to be worn indoors
- Travel to the club is permitted
- Car sharing is now permitted
Do not come to the club if you have any symptoms that are related to COVID-19.